Car, Taxi and Coach Transfers
We only collaborate with suppliers that provide safe, serviced vehicles and certified, friendly drivers. We can provide adapted vehicles and vehicles with lifts and ramps globally. There are different types of vehicles to accommodate small or large groups for journeys of any length, whether it is airport or seaport transfers, pleasure or business travel. We also provide coach holidays and we can arrange your full inclusive holiday including transportation, accommodation, meals, activities, guides and support.
Accessible Transport Services
We have many options available for people who require accessible transport services. Please refer to the list below:
- Wheelchair adapted vehicles
- Larger vehicles including larger seating and storage areas
- Priority boarding and seating
- Lifts and ramps available on most vehicles
- Space to fit folded wheelchairs, mobility scooters and walkers
- Friendly drivers
- Dedicated trained staff to support you on your journey
- Assistance with entering and exiting vehicles
- Assistance at stop breaks such as service stations
- Safe and secure vehicles
- All drivers and service staff are always informed about specific requirements
- Mobility assistance
- Clean and comfortable vehicles
- Assistance with carrying luggage
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Oxygen equipment allowed
- Air Conditioned vehicles
Please be advised that different types of transport/vehicles offer different facilities. Our team can advise you with the correct information.
We want to make sure your holiday is fully enjoyable, and all your travel arrangements run successfully.
If you or any member of your travel party have a pre-existing medical condition, visible or hidden access needs or use any mobility aids, then we strongly recommend you complete our Individual Travel Profile.
All the information you provide us with will be confidential and will only be used for us to provide you with the facilities and services you require, tailored to your requirements.
By providing us with this information we can check transport, hotels and activities that will meet your needs.
We also strongly advise you that this information is given at the time of the booking and any assistance you may require such as assistance dogs, mobility aids or medication you will be taking are advised at this point. If you use mobility equipment such as a wheelchair, we would need to know if this is a manual or electric wheelchair and we will require the dimensions. This information is used to identify the correct vehicle or suitable accommodation and venues.
If you would like to have freedom and the option to travel and explore when you like at your own pace, then why not book a car and turn your trip in to a self-drive holiday. We work with well-known suppliers in the UK, Europe and further afield.
Below is a list of some of the options and services that car hire can give you.
- One-way pick up and drop off options
- One-way rentals
- Airport pick up and drop off options
- Automatic and manual vehicles
- Small and large vehicles
- Accessible vehicles
- Adapted Vehicles
- Surrogate Drivers
- Premium and Luxury vehicles
- Van Rentals
- 7 & 8 Seaters
- Delivery service
- Personal accident insurance
- Continental and worldwide cover
- Breakdown assistance
- Roadside assistance
- Damage cover
- Theft cover
- Windscreen cover
- Driving Guides
- Fully inclusive/comprehensive insurance options
- Full tank of fuel on arrival
- Additional drivers
- Excess reduction packages
For more information and to discuss your needs please contact a member of our team.