ARDGARTAN ARGYLL, SCOTLAND
Pine-covered mountains sweep down to meet the shore of Loch Long and, on that shore, sit 40 cabins. A more perfect spot is hard to imagine!
- Magnificent views across the tranquil loch to the snow-capped mountains beyond.
- Wheelchair adapted cabin with hot tub.
- Pet friendly cabins where your dog (or other pet) will feel right at home.
- Wheelchair access to cabin and terrace (adapted cabin)
- Hot tub (with hoist in the adapted cabin)
- Ground floor toilet and wet room with shower (adapted cabin)
- Integrated kitchen with lowered cooking and sink areas (adapted cabin; please bear this in mind if children are staying in the cabin)
- Shop on site
- Eco-friendly and gorgeously scented Anyah toiletries
- Barbecue rack (barbecues available to purchase from the shop)
- Log burning stove
- Decking area with outdoor dining furniture
- Pet-free and pet-friendly cabins available
- Car Parking
- Jeep Safari in the Trossachs
- In Cabin Spa
- Cruise Lochs
- Personal Chef Honeymoon Package
- Gorge Walking
- Bike Hire
- Foragers tasting menu
- Northern Highlight Cruise
- The Picnic Butler
- ‘Romantic evening in’ package
- Champagne Breakfast
- ‘Mum-to-be’ package