5 Day Retreat, Louth
Situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, this stunning Coach House provides award winning self-catering accommodation on an 800 acre farm. The beautiful apartments have been converted from an 18th Century Coach House. At the farm you can visit the cows and chickens, see the tractors and combine harvester, walk in the parkland, go fishing or look out for wildlife including badgers, deer, hares, bats, owls and buzzards.
Enjoy the following
Participate in Yoga and Mindfulness at the award winning Coach House, situated in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds on 800 acres of farmland. The retreat is suitable for everyone. It includes classical and Kundalini yoga practices of movement, breathing, deep relaxation; combined with sound, rhythm and sensory integration techniques. Sessions help emotional regulation, motor functions & co-ordination. Each person is met individually, with their family, or in groups. Sessions are set with the intention to enjoy Yoga and Mindfulness in a supportive community and to explore the peaceful surroundings.
- An apartment equipped to a five star standard in a historic building full of original features
- The Coach House garden with seating areas, BBQ, children’s play area and toys as well as use of the extensive Hall gardens
- The farm – visit the cows, chickens, tractors and combine harvester, walk in the parkland, go fishing or look out for wildlife including badgers, deer, hares, bats, owls and buzzards
- A short drive to Louth – visit the museum, markets, parks, church spire and wonderful independent shops
- A fantastic location between the Lincolnshire Wolds and large sandy beaches at the coast
- Local maps, information and ‘Things to do’ folders
- The Hall lawns and gardens – great for football, cricket and tennis
- Free seasonal fruit and vegetables from the garden
- Nature trail and farm walks
- Indoor table tennis
- Plentiful parking and a secure cycle shed
- Fully equipped kitchen and outdoor BBQ
- Baths and Showers in apartments
- Bed linen, towels & cleaning materials
- Central Heating
- Free Wi-fi
What's Not Included
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly.
Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation . Not valid during exhibition or fair periods.
5 Day Retreat, Louth, Lincolnshire
* 5 days / 4 nights
* Accessible Self Catering Accommodation
* Yoga & Mindfulness
Contact a member of our team for more information.
The Hall is popular with all ages. Children can play in the garden immediately outside, swing on the rope swings and explore the grounds; teenagers can play football, cricket and tennis on the Hall lawns; everyone can enjoy walks from the door (including dogs!) and others may like to learn about the history of the Hall or sit in the gardens enjoying the birdsong and flowers.
A JOURNEY THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
Discover Wonderful Wolds on a photography tour