Majorca 7 Night Beach Holiday
Majorca is the largest of the Balearic islands and a top holiday destination in Spain. Especially during the summer period, Majorca attracts visitors from all over the world, offering amazing sandy beaches and relaxing atmosphere.
Day 1: Arrival Majorca
Welcome to Spain!
Arrival to Palma Airport and meet and assist with our professional driver at the exit meeting point. Transfer on private basis to the hotel with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
Day 2-7: Majorca
Free days at leisure
Day 8: Departure from Majorca
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and transfer out to the airport for departure on private basis with an accessible minivan
• Meet and assist at Palma Airport upon arrival
• Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport with an accessible minivan with manual ramp access and equipped with tie-down system
• 7 nights’ accommodation at a fully accessible 4 star Hotel in the city of Majorca, in sharing double / Twin Standard Room with on Half Board or Full Board basis and guaranteed Accessible double Standard rooms with adequate turning spaces and fitted with many adapted features: adapted desk, bathroom with support rails and accessible heights and roll-in shower.
What's Not Included
• Any meal not mentioned
• Tips & Extras and personal expenses
• Optional Tours
Validity: As mentioned above for each hotel accordingly.
Prices are subject to change after the sold out of our allocation.
Majorca 7 Night Beach Holiday
* 8 days / 7 nights
* Half Board accommodation (Full board upgrade available)
* Including Flights
* Local Accessible Transfers
* Optional Excursions Available
* And Attention to Detail!
Flights are available from most UK airports. Our travel consultants can also arrange free airport assistance for you should you require it. We will advise airports and airlines in advance of any special requirements you may have, as well as any equipment you may wish to take abroad.
Airport lounges are also available to book so as to avoid the queues and relax in comfort before your flight. Contact a member of our team for more information.
Mallorca (Majorca) is one of Spain’s Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It’s known for beach resorts, sheltered coves, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains. Capital Palma has nightlife, the Moorish Almudaina royal palace and 13th-century Santa María Cathedral. Stone-built villages include Pollença, with its art galleries and music festival, and hillside Fornalutx, surrounded by citrus plantations.
We offer a customized sea holiday at a fully accessible, family friendly Hotel in Cala Millor area (1 hour drive from Palma and Palma Airport), with direct access to Sa Coma Beach, a white sand accessible beach adapted with ramps, amphibious chairs, umbrella area, toilets and parking area. Cala Millor has a flat sea promenade with plenty of restaurants and bars with a local vibe and reasonable prices, and the area also offers theme parks and activities for kids.
A JOURNEY THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
Discover Majorca on a photography tour