PEAK DISTRICT, DERBYSHIRE
Outstanding eco friendly, self catering holiday accommodation on a working farm in the stunning Peak District, Derbyshire.
UK National Accessible Scheme (NAS) Assessment
M1 | Older & Less Mobile Guests (NAS)
M2 | Part Time Wheelchair Users (NAS)
M3I | Independent Wheelchair Users (NAS)
M3A | Assisted Wheelchair Users (NAS)
V1 | Visually Impaired & Blind People 1 (NAS)
H1 | Hearing Impaired & Deaf People 1 (NAS)
- A fantastic base for exploring the beautiful Peak District.
- Won the Best Rural Tourism Business & Champion of Champions Award!
- Warm, friendly and helpful staff.
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Spa Experience
- Dinner to the door
- 3 cabins with fitted spacious wet-rooms, with grab rails, good lighting and mobile shower chairs
- 2 cabins with adjustable sinks
- 1 cabin with Closomat wash dry toilet giving greater independence
- Twin accessible rooms with profiling beds and room to operate one of the two mobile hoists available
- Off-road wheelchair hire
- Additional equipment available
- Guided Tours
- Contact with farm animals
- Many wonderful activities at close proximity