Situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, this stunning Coach House provides award winning self-catering accommodation on an 800 acre farm.
- Stunning 18th Century Coach House with unique period features
- Beautiful surroundings & magical landscapes
- A great base for exploring Lincolnshire’s hidden treasures
- Fully equipped kitchen & outdoors BBQ
- Baths & showers in apartments
- Bed linen, towels & cleaning materials
- Central heating
- Free WiFi
- Free parking & use of the bike shed
There is an enclosed toddler-proof grassed area for safe children’s play.
There are walks on the farm, some suitable for wheelchairs and buggies.
- One partially accessible ground floor apartment with wet floor shower, grab rails, shower stool/chair (upon request), level throughout (although floors are uneven). It has wheelchair access – minimum door width 740mm.
There are grab rails for all showers, and by the baths in two out of three apartments.
A bariatric support and raised toilet seat are available on request
- Free parking
- Farm walks & nature trail
- Beautiful lawns & gardens ideal for football, cricket & tennis
- Indoor table tennis
- A great selection of fun games for all ages
- Contact with farm animals